1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract should contain no more than 300 words.
3. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author’s names and institutional affiliations; please OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
4. Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
5. Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
6. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author’s expense.
7. PLEASE CHECK ONE KEY WORD in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
8. Deadline for submission is June 30, 2021
9. Please submit your abstract via the system and specify the type of abstract (oral/poster presentation) desired.
a. Aortic and Endovascular
b. End-Stage Heart Failure/Heart Transplantation/Extracorporeal Circulation/VADs
e. Minimally invasive and Robotic Cardiac Surgery
a. Pediatric Congenital Cardiac
b. Adult Congenital Cardiac
a. Lung (including Hybrid OR, Preoperative localization techniques)
c. Lung Transplantation
f. Robotic Surgery